Frequently Asked Questions on our Slat Range
C-Trak Slat Conveyors if you don't find the answer to your question please call we are always here to help.
- Slat chains do not need to be tracked
- Raw food products can be transported as slats are available in s/s or plastic
- Accumulation is achieved if the correct slat chain is selected.
- It can be run at a variable speed dependant on product by adding an inverter
- Standard width is 3 ¼” wide to 12”
- Inclines of approx 20° are achievable without flights
- Angles of 45° would require rubber inserts fitted.
- Advantage of slats is a new chain can be fitted in minutes.
- Close Transfer is achievable by having a gap of 3mm between chains with side guides to aid transfer.
- Slats have an initial stretching period once bedded in a slat would need to be removed which is easily done.
- Flights cannot be fitted to slat chain you would need to use a flat belt or modular belt.
- Can accommodate bends
- Slat chain is flat but can be supplied with wheels on the top surface if required.
- This type of conveyor is approx 10% more expensive that a traditional belt but life expectancy is higher and it is much easier to clean and maintain without tracking problems.
For photo, video and more information on our slat range please click here