What are Lineshaft Rollers?
C-Trak supply an extensive range of plastic or stainless steel powered roller systems that have been developed to give optimum performance and durability.
These rollers are driven with plastic spools with elastic bands. These bands can be twisted in the opposite direction to reverse the rotation of the roller and therefore creating a product hold station.
What other Types of Rollers are there?
Lineshaft Rollers are quite different from Chain Driven & Gravity fed if you are looking for these please visit our dedicated pages click on image
Gravity Rollers Chain Driven Roller
More about our line shaft food quality close pitch Rollers
Our Line Shaft Rollers are suitable for the food sector as they can be fabricated in stainless steel.
Comprises of a 50mm dia roller set at a 80mm pitch. From 200 to 800mm face width rollers in 50mm increments. We offer bend and merge units chain cross transfers and access gates all from our standard range.
Advantages of Line Shaft Rollers
- Easily accommodate bends and curves
- Ideal for workstaions
- Stops can be fitted inbetween rollers
- Safe for operators due to zero pressure
- Low maintenance
- Direct drive
- Quick Retro fit
- Bands will eventually stretch and stop driving
- When bands do stretch the are difficult to replace
- multipul moving components to maintain
- Only accommodates flat bottomed products
- Lineshaft is not suitable for wet area's
Another roller range available is our flexible expanders offered in powered roller, gravity roller and skate wheel options. For more information on this product please go to our dedicated page on conveyor flexibility