On the 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall come into effect. Under this new law, European standards in data protection shall align with current technology standards.
What does this means to you
Further protection of your personal data;
Standardisation of the European data protection; and
Adoption of data protection in line with technology changes.
WE DO NOT SHARE OR SELL YOUR DATA WITH OTHER 3RD PARTY COMPANIES IT IS FOR OUR INTERNAL USE ONLY. WE DO USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR THE PURPOSE OF IMPROOVING OUR WEBSITE AND MARKETING.
About the data we collect
Information or data collected may include:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to us adding any customer feed back on our website such as client testimonials.
- Information you may give us This may include details such as your name, address, phone number, email address, gender, social mobility status, CV and photograph.
This helps us to:
respond to your enquires you send to us and enable us to send you photo's, video links and quotations in response to your request. We may call you to check you have received your quote.
This helps us to improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
You see Google privicy policy here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Where your data is stored
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not 100% secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- maintain internal records
- send advice and newsletters quotes
- Re marketing and targeting
Links to other websites
SEO’s website contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
We collect data
- when you fill in a form on our website
- when you contact us by phone, email or in writing
- when you use post or react to our social media channels
- when you order goods or services from us